New Guy Nick here !!

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Diamond_P_Ind

Hey guys, My name is Nick out of Muncie, IN. I have been around cars my whole life. My dad built me my first go cart from scratch when I was 5 and from then on I have been in love with building, restoring, or racing cars. I try to do all my projects with my father and as my son is almost 5 now, hopefully a bunch more with him in the future. Some of my more recent projects haven't necessarily been ratrods, but rather 1 '85 olds delta 88 2 door boat of a dirt track car!!, a '71 camaro drag car that may break 10 sec. quarter (fingers crossed), a '69 Z28 302 Complete restoration which we finished last year, and the current project is a 69' Mach I Mustang 428 CJ. The muscle cars were my grandfather's. He passed away in April '08. He got to see the camaro. The Mustang is a "must finish" project ..... for grampa. I definately want to do a rat rod in the future, just not sure what I want yet .... hopefully coming here will give me some ideas. I will post some pics of all the stuff !! Thanks for having me guys.

Welcome Nick....nothing better than making the car hobby a family affair. Lookin forward to the pictures.

welcome to the RRR! i guess we'll let a muscle car guy in here:D
(i 'd personally love to see pics of 'em--we got a spot justfor them now) anyway you've found a great site w/lots of good people willing to share advice when needed.....

Welcome to RRR, Nick. Don't worry we like 'em all. Now all you have to do is let us see them !

Latest posts

Back