new guy on the block

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i'm a newbie. my name is bill. i presently have two builds going on, a 36 chevy master 4 door, in the rat rod format and a 1951 chevy 2 door fleetline goingt in the other direction, as to mostly original. i also have a finished ??? 48 chevy coupe done up w/350/350, ford 9" and mustang 2. i.ve been driving that going on 4 years now. i'm really enjoying this site. it seems to have a lot to offer in all aspects of rodding from what little i've seen so far. thanks for having me. i should also add that i'm from houlton, maine.

Last edited:
Love GM's......all of them....

Welcome to the site......gotta get some pics posted and start a build thread....at least for the "in progress" ones....[cl [P

newbie observations chevy1936master

i just want to say that this site is some great. for the relatively few shorts days i've been on i feel like i.ve been here forever. from the members welcoming me to the limitless information available. most anywhere else you go for tech info you have to breakout your credit card. every time i click on to the different parts of the site i'm amazed at the results. i can't say i've ever been welcomed more than i have here.. also had the opportunity to find parts that i neede and the person that i dealt with went above and beyond to take care in what i wanted. i stumbled on this site quite by accident. wish i had stumbled a lot sooner. hope everyone has a happy holiday and thanks for being here.

New to forums and rat rods

my name is mike im out of north st louis county and bought a 39 ford f1 truck and goin to make a rat truck out of what i can and hope to have a couple of updated pics in the future

Latest posts

Back