New guy w/ 37 IH rat in Pgh, PA

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bullit68

Banned
Thought I would join here and drop a pic of my '37 IH. I've done a few things since this pic, had to add some turn signals, a working wiper, fan shroud, king pins, to get it road ready for spring. It's a 37 D-2 cab and grille on a '52 Chev 3600 chassis, 54 GMC bed. 350 eng, all else 52 chev running gear. -Don

Attachments

• IHrat_1.jpg
    IHrat_1.jpg
    211.3 KB · Views: 92
And yes, heavy duty. Too heavy. I am getting some brackets and hairpins to change front axle to suicide style, get rid of the springs up front. Then hopefully change out the rear end also.

Welcome Don. I'm also Don and also from Pittsburgh (originally):D. Pennsylvania must have finally relaxed their antiquated motor vehicle laws, I left there because I could never get my hot rods inspected..........well that, and the fact I hate freezing my tail off in January.:p

Don

Mmmmm--Binder... Am likeing the little details--makes fo mo fun--Sharks fin on the bed :)..

Whats the 'hood ointment' on the roof??

Sweet..

More--More...

PA41

Welcome Don. I'm also Don and also from Pittsburgh (originally):D. Pennsylvania must have finally relaxed their antiquated motor vehicle laws, I left there because I could never get my hot rods inspected..........well that, and the fact I hate freezing my tail off in January.:p

Don

Thanks for the welcome Don. The laws here have changed, somewhat. I don't have my truck on the road yet, but haave been back and forth with the guys from the "Enhanced" inspection station. They are being helpful on this build, and I will have to get the street rod plate for the truck. As far as the freezing part, yep, 36 inches of snow this month so far, along with lower than normal temps. This weather blows. -Don

Latest posts

Back