new guy

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Joe Hardin

hi, I heard about this site from one of your members named doug Kluender and i must say you guys are having all the fun. This beats the heck out of the 100 thousand dollar show and shine you can,t touch or drive i have seen the last 20 years. as soon as i finish the bike i am building i plan to build me one. I have a steel forging and fabricating buss. and since it is slow i hope to work on the bike a lot. It is a gothic creation with lots of riveted overlays and will have no paint. I am scratch building it from frame to head light so it is a little slow going. hope I can post some picts because i love all the pictures of your projects. They are great!!!!!!!!!!

Attachments

• DSCF0697.jpg
    DSCF0697.jpg
    104.1 KB · Views: 16
  • DSCF0709.jpg
    DSCF0709.jpg
    93 KB · Views: 15
  • DSCF0706.jpg
    DSCF0706.jpg
    87.4 KB · Views: 18
  • DSCF0717.jpg
    DSCF0717.jpg
    97 KB · Views: 14
fenders

Hey Joe
Great looking fenders and gothic ... thats the ticket! welcome to rrr from E Ohio. I'm going to need some crazy fenders for a coke cooler trailer in the spring so I'll be contacting you.

Welcome!

Joe,
Welcome from one newbie to another. Cool stuff your working on there, hope you keep us posted on your bike build!

Toad

Welcome Joe

Hey Joe:
Glad to see that you have signed up and are sharing your work.

For those who don't know him, Joe does some awsome work in the back of beyond in Northern Arizona.

Stand by for some great posts.

BTW how about some pics of your wheels?

Doug

Thanks everyone

Thanks Dan and all. Dan Please send Update on the Pick-up as i hear you are breaking it down to coat the frame. I will post some more pictures in the builds section of the wheels and overall rake of the bike.

Latest posts

Back