New guy

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

djgj74

Hey everybody I'm new to the forum. I
Am wanting some advice on getting a title to a 1950 Chevrolet truck I live In missourri and just wanting to know the best way to get One? and how hard is it? Thanks in advance for any help!

Don't know about now but it used to be easy in MO. Someone stole my '47 Chevy, (i didn't have a title) took it to the Hway Patrol and had a new title made.
I found this out after i bought a nice painted and upholstered '47 Chevy, got it home and discovered
IT WAS MY CAR! :rolleyes:

[;)Well, each state has its own rules regarding titles. Since you are on this forum you have access to the internet. Do a search on Missouri ( one "r"):rolleyes: DMV to find out how to obtain a title. In Florida there are a few ways to do it and they may not be the same as your state.;)

Some States don't even have titles for cars older than something like 1975, only a bill of sale. As mentioned, call your DMV and ask.

We'll let you go this time on the pizza and beer but we have to have some rules, ya know. :p:D

Don

That's true...Maine is one of those states. Anything more than 15 years old doesn't need a title. Downside is that you can't even pay to get one made up. I'd love to title my 48 Ford, but the state just won't do it. To me , that's just plain dumb . Anyway, good luck with your search.

Latest posts

Back