New guy

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

djgj74

Sorry for introducing myself I am Daniel Goforth for a little town in missourri and this is my first build I am buying a 1950 Chevrolet truck next week and I am super excited will posts some pics soon as it gets home thanks for having me again!

We like trucks!

Welcome to RRR Daniel. The guys at this site are the best, knowledgeable, helpful and encouraging. Start a "build" thread so we can keep posted on your progress. Steve

start

looks like a good solid starting point [cl

when ya start the build thread, remember, do all the updates in one thread so its easier to follow the progress:D

plans:confused

Later :cool:

50 truck

I think for 350.00 I can work with it! I do have a question does anyone know why the key lock is on the pass. Side as well as the gas tank?

Hey djgj74

You done good kid...I spent $550.00 for a cab (1953/54) with doors and a semi rolling chassis. I have spent at least four (4) times that since and it still doesnt run....Good luck with your build. I hope you have saved your pennies because this is not a poor mans hobby. They may look cheap to build but they arent...It'll also takes twice as long to get anything done too(everything is custom built on them). Figure several years and tons of grinding discs and lots of bottles of welding gas. Get a good set of ear plugs too.

Keep us posted as things go along..guys like me who cant read love pictures.

MikeC

I think for 350.00 I can work with it! I do have a question does anyone know why the key lock is on the pass. Side as well as the gas tank?

What a steal! The lock on the pass side is because for awhile they decided it was safest to lock the drivers from the inside, slide across and get out the pass side and lock it. That way you aren't getting out on the street side.

Latest posts

Back