new guy

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

raj4851

Hi guys, I'm 59 years old and starting on my first real project car, wife, kids, house payments, etc. Anyway, it's a '39 Ford tudor sedan, standard model. I'm putting it on an S10 Blazer frame. I bought the body only and had the frame. I'm getting ready to have the frame narrowed at the cowl area and start on patch panels. It's a bunch of fun. I heard of your guys from a post on another forum. Glad to be here, Rod

Welcome!!!

Rod,
Welcome to the forum. I love those old Fords & can't wait to see some pictures of where u're @ with it! Make u're self @ home & feel free to join rat in!!!

BoB

Rod, now that is a cool name for a car guy. :):) Welcome to the forum. You sound like most of us with the payments, kids and all. We've all had to sneak out a few bucks for our projects in between groceries and mortgages. I got pretty good at hiding the receipts from my ex-wife. :rolleyes::D

One of our members on here, Lakota, did an S10 frame swap if I remember correctly. He was happy with the results. Post some pictures (actually LOTS of pictures) we love em and they will help others thinking about the same thing.

Don

welcome to the site rod, sounds like you have a great project ahead of you. as far as budget goes, i had to get a second job just for car parts, the sad thing is that a good portion of that money ends up going towards non-car things too. :p oh well, that's life. better late then never.

Latest posts

Back