New guy

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sweet daddy t

Hi my name is Tony I found your sight through Google images.I am in the middle of a rat rod project and thought it would be fun to be able to bounce ideas and questions off of like minded folks.I have been in the car repair/building for longer than i want to admit and am looking forward to sharing with you guys.Trying to post a few pics try not to laugh its got a long way to go.

Attachments

• IMG_0635.JPG
    IMG_0635.JPG
    113.8 KB · Views: 38
  • IMG_0636.JPG
    IMG_0636.JPG
    133.9 KB · Views: 34
  • IMG_0637.JPG
    IMG_0637.JPG
    122.1 KB · Views: 35
  • IMG_0639.JPG
    IMG_0639.JPG
    124.6 KB · Views: 41
"try not to laugh"
We don't get off on criticizing on this forum.
This is a great place to be comfortable and share ideas.
Welcome to the site

Old Iron is right .. we may pick just a little but we dont rub your nose in it thats for sure .. Welcome to RRR from lower Alabama..

thanks for the kind words,the front is a 2000 s10 and I changed it to rack and pinion a while back I will post some pics soon i have a ton of them.My big thing now is trying to find the right headlights,brain seems to kinda numb have looked at so many on headlight overload.

welcome to rrr from bama. my roadster project has a pinto front end on it with manual rack and pinon, but mine has a glass body. look forward to seeing more pics.

thanks for the kind words,the front is a 2000 s10 and I changed it to rack and pinion a while back I will post some pics soon i have a ton of them.My big thing now is trying to find the right headlights,brain seems to kinda numb have looked at so many on headlight overload.

Sweet daddy , I do not want you to fret over having to many extra rack and pinions PM my for my address to send them to...oh did you mean you had a lot of pictures of rack and pinions ??? never mind ............

Welcome ..Oldog

Welcome from Southeast MI...

Nice ride......we'll be glad to provide you with our opinion no matter if you need it or not..!! :D.... Just kiddin....some very knowledgeable builders on here....and one old guy that tries to be funny.... :D

Latest posts

Back