New here from Maryland

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jack60

Hello I don't have a rat rod , yet. When I go to shows I always look at them and think about building one..
I do have a 60 Vette, 55 Cameo project and 62 Impala my grandparent bought new, she's a project too...
I will enjoy looking at every bodies builds and get ideas for a build in the future....
Since I'm retired funds are limited and with two other projects to finish first, well hopefully before I check out I'll get to do one.....;)

Here's a pic of my Vette, she's a driver, and I drive the heck out of her......:D

Attachments

• 60-Vet 005 (Medium).jpg
    60-Vet 005 (Medium).jpg
    100.2 KB · Views: 21
i'd sure trade ya a ratrod for that vette!!;)
seriously, that is a really good looking ride.....show us the rest of 'em when ya get time[P

BTW-welcome to the RRR!

HRP

Here are pic's of my Cameo when she was on the road. Now she has been sand blaster and sitting in my garage for over 20 years, It's about time I started working on her again. Over the years I have bought parts for her...
The Impala was going to be a drag car, my wife used her for about 10 years as her daily driver, time will tell what she will become....:confused:

Attachments

• M 009-med.jpg
    M 009-med.jpg
    63.3 KB · Views: 6
  • M 007-med.jpg
    M 007-med.jpg
    35 KB · Views: 7

Latest posts

Back