New Here

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NewIronRats

Hey everyone, another guy here. I have a 1989 Mustang that I plan to do some outside the box Mods to as soon as I figure out what I can get away with here in Alabama.It's just a ragged out body with no motor or trans. I guess you could say I got it good{free}.I worked as a Welder/Fabricator for many years. I thought about cutting the whole front end off and do something like a T bucket type of thing.I have no idea really im still in the planning stage right now. Whatever I do, I want it to be Safe first and also Fun.Yall have fun and I hope to see yall in the Forums.[cl[;)

Hey welcome sounds interesting,good to get the creative thinking going and come up with some different stuff.Keep us posted.

Hey welcome sounds interesting,good to get the creative thinking going and come up with some different stuff.Keep us posted.

Yea, I want something that no one else has and that is kinda hard with a Mustang unless you do some cutting and Fabricating. The car was free so I wont lose anything if I go to far.[;)[cl:cool:

Latest posts

Back