new here

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rust Rod

Hi, my name is Brandon im 19 from Paso Robles, CA. I will be starting my fiberglass t-bucket project soon (the body was free and im a broke 19 year old so im usin it) it is a budget build and im still in the parts collecting stages. So far i have the body, chevy 350, 350trans, very cool looking chrysler imperial grill, steering box and colum, 15gal keg im going to use as a fuel tank. I still need a ford model A bed and cut it down to 40" long, front axle assembaly, radiator, and other stuff like that. I sould be picking up a frame by the end of next week. I have a dana 60 for a rock crawler project i am doing, i was thinking about using but i think i might try to fing a GM 12bolt or somthing like that.

Welcome!

RR,
Welcome to the forum! There is a great build by Donsrods showing a glass roadster build u mite find interesting. Glad u found us & make u're self @ home!

BoB

Welcome to RRR. Sounds like you have a good start to a good project. Post some pics as you progress on your build. And by all means, don't hesitate to ask questions if you need to. There's a whole lot of knowledge out there for the asking.

...is there anybody out there?

just knod if you can hear me...

is there anyone at all?...

nods head,,,,,

Thanks for the welcome guys. Ill take some pics of the grill and try to post um up tomarrow. Dawg i think i remember seeing a couple 5.0 mustangs in a local junk yard ill have to look in to that...thanks

Latest posts

Back