New Here!!!

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

noley99

What's up guys, I'm sort of new to the Rat Rod deal. It's something that I want to get into actually. I live in Georgia south of Atlanta and I'm looking for my first potential Rat Rod.

Not sure yet what I want but have narrowed it down to a 55 Buick Century or a 30's anything P'Up. I know that's a big difference but my taste are very eclectic. I like what I like and that's the way it is.

I am a automotive machinist by trade but work with much larger engines these days. I love to work with my hands and create things but unfortunately I haven't done anything about it in years. It's time that changed and I do something about it.

Any tips, tricks, or leads you guys or girls could give me would be great.

:cool:

Welcome to RRR.

I was just in GA for a bit of vacation - 1st time there. You guys have all the good junk down there! Not a lot of rust either (compared to Iowa). We headed up to the Smokey Mountains from Atlanta - didn't see any 30's stuff, but saw quite a bit of 40's and 50's cabs. I'd guess now is the time to look before all the foliage hides everything.

Welcome!!!

Any tips, tricks, or leads you guys or girls could give me would be great.

Welcome to the forum. My advice... have fun & just do it! Oh yeah... don't forget to take plenty of pictures and share with u're new pals here on RRR!!! :D:D:D

BoB

Welcome to the group. Nothing wrong with liking 50's buicks anf 30's trucks. there is a lot of style with them both. Good luck on your search.

Latest posts

Back