New in west Tenn.

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hound dawg

like to say hello to everyone.i'm from newbern,tn.i bought hot rod preacher's ole 52 f-1 (still not complete).been lurking for a while not sure whether to chime in or not.most forums i've been on are a bunch of know it all jerks,that don't really know alot.ya'll seem pretty cool and helpful.looking foward to hangin around a bit.i'll post some updated pics later. see ya!

welcome to the site!!!

i been wondering where my project '52 wound up......
i had seen where slopoe put it up for sale, but never contacted him to see if it sold or what......

looking forward to seeing an update--if i can help lemme know:cool:

and this is not gonna be a place that has hostility or bad attitudes--the mod keeps a lid on that stuff and does a good job at it.....

Hey, welcome to the site. Dont be afraid to chime in,thats what the forum is here for. Seems like a lot of new members never hardly post,but its interresting to hear from everyone and get more posts to look at.

thanks,kinda new to the rat rod thing,i'm a old drag racer.come to think of it most would consider my race cars as ratty,so this might work out!

Latest posts

Back