new is old

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wrong forum...and horrible waste of a cool old car...imo.

Possibly, you're right.

Nonetheless, keep in mind, this fella hails from New York State.... They share something with us here in Southern Ontario, it's called THE RUST BELT.:( Chances are good, that old De Soto had nothing worth salvaging left from the rockers on down. :(

Whether you like the end result, or not, there's still a large amount of creative thinking and energy which went into the reskinning of that late-model Grand Marquis. Personally, I like it, but I understand it might not be everyone's cup of tea. (wish we had a "shruggie" smilie face...;)).

No disrespect intended, just sharing my thoughts. Yes, this might have been better placed in the "Fotos" forum, though.

Regards,
Shea:)

Not sure. Kind of reminds me of the t birds with the 49 Ford kit or the Camaros with the 57 kit,

There is a lot of workmanship in the car those.

I guess it's his car and he can do whatever turns him on, but it isn't my cup of tea. I would have rather seen that effort expended to save the Desoto.:(

Don

yup wrong fourum But I can't do nothin about it now ...out of my hands.....weather ya like it or not I think the guy does some cool stuff ....an artist .....just thought some might find it interesting weather ya like it or not....

My problem with all those is the look of the modern trimless windows and the heavy chrome old school bodies. Never looks right to me.

Latest posts

Back