New job !!!!!

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mr.Gussett

Yep... he can do it!
Live in the hilly country of Chillicothe Ohio.
Well I have not been on here very much lately due to a big change in my
wifes schedule with her new job!
She graduated this summer from Ohio University of Chillicothe which is a branch of off O.S.U medical school.She is now a licensed RN at Adena Medical Hosp.
LOVES it ! I have been trying to play MOM and DAD and work while she is working ! My job has slowed way down and we are down to 32 hrs a week!
Well to make a long story short........... I made a few calls,made a couple of appointments and I start my NEW JOB this next Monday!
I will be welding and fabrication work full time for P.E.I !
Thats Patrick Enterprises Inc. Yep! that's right I will be building Monster Trucks !
[cl[cl[cl[cl I am so stoked! [cl[cl[cl Wish me luck and I'll keep ya all posted how it goes!

Dan Patrick has been around a long time. Sampson was big heavy truck when I was involved in Monster Trucks. Since then he has developed frames for a ton of other trucks, and has done a great job. It looks like a great opportunity for you. I wish you the best.

Ah, I am so happy for you and the Mrs. [cl It sure is a great feeling when you get that "When can you start ?" question. :D

My Ex is an RN and it was always the one solid rock in our marriage. We could move to California and she would be hired that day and start work the next. It gave us a lot of security and made it possible for me to take chances with my career.

Keep us posted on how you like working on Big Foot. :D

Don

I know what you mean about being excited to go to work every day. I really hate being retired and am going to start looking for something soon, even if it is part time. When I tell people I am retired they always say they envy me and can't wait until they do, but it really isn't all that it is cracked up to be.

Let us know how the new job is going and have fun. :D

Don

Dang!
Im glad i got my rat out there before this happened or ida had to paid xtra for a monster truck builder to build mine:D
very glad for ya porter. U deserve it bro.[cl RR

Latest posts

Back