New Kid from North Cal

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

naterocks

Hey guys, thought i would introduce myself. I'm 17 and live in california and i love it here. I am a senior in high school and have been around cars for quite a while. I love them and the older the better. I might not be as experience as some of you old timers but i am always up for learning so don't feel like you have to hold anything back. I ain't some punk kid who doesn't know anything about cars, so please don't say anything like that. I have to hear it enough. :D

Hey, Nate, welcome. Get some of your school buddies to take a look on here, too. Tell 'em there's more than fart-piped Civics to drive !

thanks wrecker hopefully me and my dad will have pics up soon enough. :D

well six thats all my school is with the exception of one or two guys. Believe me i get sick and tired of hearing people talk about there civics and accords. :(

Welcome to RRR, nate. Glad to see another of the younger set getting into the old car side. You'll find a lot of knowledge here & no drama. In my opinion, this is the best rodding site on the web.

hey thanks everyone and dmw i didn't mean it in a bad way i just meant you had more experience than me. :D
I live in northern California about 20 minutes north of sac.

Welcome to RRR Nate. It's refreshing to see a younger fellow into the older cars and trucks. I don't know much either, I just wing it.

So, Nate, you have any solid ideas on what your looking to build and how deep your gonna get? Truck, Bucket, More-door? 40's-50's-60's? What ya thinkin'?

Welcome.......

Welcome to the site Nate.
It's always good to see younger fans of old iron join the RRR group.
And don't let some of these guys fool you, they are very talented....
We all have to learn some where, so enjoy the site.. '22

welcome nate nice to see some youngbloods interest in the rats!

Attachments

• warning.jpg
    warning.jpg
    15.8 KB · Views: 1

Latest posts

Back