New Mevico new guy

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

r00ster

Been lookin arround here and decided to register to see some of the pics. Startin mine soon, the wife gave it the OK.

Grrrrrrrrrr

I was going to pick up a REO cab in Tucson in December but one of the other members here beat me to it. He didnt get my cab but he did get started before me. Boy is he gona get pounded with build questions for that one.[ddd [P

Welcome to the site . I am pretty sure you will like it here. I love New Mexico, I did some logging at Angel Fire back in '94. I loved it there and would like to go back someday.

Welcome to the site . I am pretty sure you will like it here. I love New Mexico, I did some logging at Angel Fire back in '94. I loved it there and would like to go back someday.

Thanks for the welcome. I got a buddy of mine that use to be in the Air force with me just about 30 miles up the road from you in La Grande. My kid lives in Grants Pass, Oregon is a pretty place to.

Better

Welcome to the site- You got half the battle won!!

I got better than half of it. My 86 3/4 chevy let me down so im strippin her for the parts. Engine, tranny, rearend and manny manny more parts.

Lets all say it together BIG BLOCK [cl[cl[cl True it may be over kill but it just sittin there beggin for it. Imigination time. Just look at those big Bowtie eyes, how could you say no?

Welcome from AZ....and REOS rock[ddd
What year is your cab? I will keep my spare parts that I am taking off if you need something..

I got better than half of it. My 86 3/4 chevy let me down so im strippin her for the parts. Engine, tranny, rearend and manny manny more parts.

Lets all say it together BIG BLOCK [cl[cl[cl True it may be over kill but it just sittin there beggin for it. Imigination time. Just look at those big Bowtie eyes, how could you say no?

There you go! I heard there is lots of tin yet in New Mexico Too!

Latest posts

Back