new mexican newb

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

a-l-1028

hello everyone i am from albuquerque. a buddy and i are looking to start a new project for the summer and keep it pretty cheap ( nice dream isnt it?)
but as of now we haver just been looking for body frame and engine parts but dont officially have our base yet, so i will be going through this site looking for ideas and tricks from the trade to help make our preoject.
thanks, alex

welcome

welcome to the site. there are plenty of great builds to look at to get ideas. have fun when you find your project......dont forget to start a build thread when you do.[P

dmw i am still looking, what kind of bodies and frames do you have and for how much

thanks for the replies you guys, i'm pretty stoked for this project, hopefully i can get it started soon

1938 Chevy Cab it the one on the front of the trailer. $500
Has some rust on the bottom of the doors and cowl. Easily repairable.
I need to get a shot of the grille still.

001.jpg

This the hood and front fenders. (not this cab)
002.jpg

005.jpg

well i will definitely keep your offer in mind, i like the way that plymouth looks, i want to go check out a couple cars i saw off of broadway by u-pull it.

with the plymouth what parts would i need to set up the front and rear suspension? and also the steering, where could i get the parts needed?

Latest posts

Back