New old guy

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pan head ron

Banned
Waz up guys , hay they call me pan head Ron cuz I ride a 1948 pan head HD , chooper as well as other old scoots.I been a gear head for ever and longer I think ? but to me if it anit choped , raked , streched or pumpin it up to run better then stock !! it anit **** ! I have had all kind of hot rods in the past but sold them cuz ??? not for a woman or the kids ! but cuz I waz workin my ass off trying to get to the point I'm at now , retired, Oh ya and it cool as hell. So now, that I have have all time on my hands ?? lol or not , ( if your retired you no what I mean ) I picked up a 1934 ford 5 window coup that needs a hole lot of lov and under standing , Because the last guy that had her ! abused her ! and that anit right !! I like the look of all the Rat Rods out there , just to cool how everybody dose there own thing , so I'm alway looking for great idles to do to the old girl ??? Man that didn't sounded right ?? Oh well, I don't spend a lot of time on da computer , but do like to read all the stuff that going on here . So untill next time , happy trails and Smokin if you can..... later

Hello pan and welcome to RRR from northern Alberta. I'm looking forward to seeing that coupe.
I know what you mean about the intended couch time. Ah well, I've heard you just get bored on the couch.
Keep on tinkering.

Lots of us Old Timers around here....

I look forward to retirement.....enjoy yours and keep on keepin on.... :D
Welcome to the RRR....

Latest posts

Back