New OT toy

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's pretty cool. What's that "thing" with the chute on the front ;)

Don't see them things around these parts none.

Nice, should be handy to have around.

That "thing on the front" is a "hurricane wind maker" ,,,,, we don't get that kind'a wind up in the north parts.

I think the engineering in them yard tractors is neat but after running heavy equipment all the time they make me mad when trying to use them. It seams like they won't do as much as they should lol.

I think the engineering in them yard tractors is neat but after running heavy equipment all the time they make me mad when trying to use them. It seams like they won't do as much as they should lol.

Yeah, I'm not sure it will do anything either. I am thinking if I keep it I might build a grapple. It would be handy for limbs, piles of grass clippings and the like. Stuff I have to huck by hand now.

Would you believe those old Sears yard tractors have a huge following? I was researching one I was looking to buy a while back, it's amazing the people looking for those to restore out. I even ran across a web forum for them!

Would you believe those old Sears yard tractors have a huge following? I was researching one I was looking to buy a while back, it's amazing the people looking for those to restore out. I even ran across a web forum for them!

Yeah, I am on MTF and they have a subsection for Sears. I guess the loader is like the holy grail of attachments

Latest posts

Back