New Project

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

piewagn

Here are some photos of my new project! It will be a post war traditional rod. I'll start slow, and gather my acorns a little at a time.

Attachments

• hotrod1.jpg
    hotrod1.jpg
    83.1 KB · Views: 74
  • hotrod2.jpg
    hotrod2.jpg
    95.9 KB · Views: 59
I like the fact that you're keepin the 4 cyl. and the green is a cool color too. Good choice to take your time on it.

Thanks!! I will be keeping the mech brakes too. It also has an overdrive unit. I want to be able to see the mechanicalness of everything, ya know all the mechanisms, nuts & bolts etc.. It's a machine, I want everyone to see that.

So are you going to chop it? Seems a shame to do much cutting on that beautiful body. Looking forward to seeing what you are going to do with it!

I agree. Mostly because I'm 6'5" and cant fit in a chopped car. So I'm gong to try and convince everyone an unchopped car is cooler!

I agree. Mostly because I'm 6'5" and cant fit in a chopped car. So I'm gong to try and convince everyone an unchopped car is cooler!

Hey, I'm 6'5" and I fit in a chopped car/truck. But anythings cool as long as it's old tin. Can't wait to see what you do with it. Good luck

Yep, gonna keep it high! I was welding up holes in the frame tonight, ya know, the various random holes that have been drilled over almost 80yrs, and I suddenly got a huge anxiety attack over what needs to be done. Is this stage 2, or 3 of a build? I know the first stage is excitement, but what comes next??:confused:

Latest posts

Back