New Purchase...Maybe

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gogogadget

Hey Everyone.

Have been browsing for a little while now, and have found a few photos of the style I'll be going after, I'm defiantly into the fender less look. I am posting this thread because I am in need of some help as I have little to no idea what year, make, or model any of these cars/trucks I have found are. The second thing is what suspension or frames they are sitting on, or what you suggest I can use.

I am hoping some of you will chime in with great info to ease my search.

Btw there is a local guy who is selling a 1934 International. It use to be an x tractor pull truck, and is now on a 38 ford truck frame set up for a small block chevy and auto trans. It comes with a Plymouth tube axel and Camaro rear diff (10 bolt) with new brakes. Complete with gas tank, steering Colum, seats, gauges, 1938 ford truck box (that I am hoping I could use to shorten for my project) front fenders. With no rust, and no papers.

He is asking $3500. Now depending on what I could use out of this, is this a good deal to get me started.

There is also another local who is selling a 40 ford cab with no doors for $75. but then I would have to hunt down the doors.

On with the pics

ShowTell-Brads30FordRatRod-001.jpg

147-4768_IMG-1.jpg

1342791462_5a70d417ba_b-1.jpg

IMG_057620copy.jpg

Your comments and suggestions would be appreciated.

The first two cars that you posted are 30/31 Ford Tudor sedans. Tghe second one is owned by a member here with the user name of Last-Call. Search for threads started by him for lots more pictures of that car.

My 2 cents.... don't buy the 40 cab with no doors, unless you want it for a donor top for chopping, the doors are the hardest parts to find.

Latest posts

Back