New SEQ fella

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ripitupher

Hi all,
My name is Jason AKA Ripitupher. Been in love with rods and nostalgia everything for years. Favorite music is rockabilly e.g. Brian Setzer, Lost In Space, etc. Live in South East Queensland 2 hours from Brisvegas.
Favorite past time is riding the bike and listening to tunes.
Looking forward to picking the brains trust of this place for ideas on what on can do to the new project, a '57 TJ Bedford Ute.
Hopefully see some of you round the shows.
cheers
Ripitupher

Hi and welcome from northern Alberta. Oh Yes, ute pictures. There's a fella near me that is fixing up a shoebox Ford ute. Anyhow, are you going to put some V-8 power under the hood or is that a no no? Keep on tinkering.

TJ Ute

The pics are on the way, with the ute funnily enough. It's only the start and still in the planning stage. But V8 is a go definately. Looking at a 400 ford. Cutting the tray off and sticking on a custom step side. Got a head full of idea's so here's hoping. And also hoping the QLD Road Regs don't hold me up.
[dr

Disappointed

Well, that tears the crotch out of your Jeans. The guy was supposed to deliver the ute today guess what? Had a change of heart, fugger! So now I am looking for a project........again! But not to fear, heard on the vine that a guy has an old inter about the same year in the next town over, dual headlight (under over) and seeing as how the old geezer give me my hard earned back and this one is $500 cheaper it just might be back on! Pretty bloody annoyed though. Oh well, you win some you lose some.
:mad:

Latest posts

Back