new SoFla guy

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bandit Ls-1

hey guys, new on here but ive noticed a bunch of names from killbillet im on their too, but im seeing theirs less drama over here... no Reverend here im guessing lol ?... and theirs more tech stuff. anyways i look forward to learning a few things and seeing some kool pics. so i live way down in coral springs FL and i restore muscle cars for a living, and i also own a few rides... my current project a 53 2dr bel air getting the oldskool treatment and a 72 chevelle 454, and a 79 Trans am. well thats it time for dinner, later.

Welcome and make yourself at home.No Reverend here.Just read the sticky on The Simple Stuff and you will be ok.

Glad to have you on board.

Welcome to the Triple R, Bandit. No drama or Rev Grimm here, just friendly car/truck talk ( & a little BS too :D ). Post some pics when you get a chance.

thanks for the warm welcome guys. lmao guess "the REv" is known everywhere... man can that guy bitch and complain about the world!!. well its kool to see some rodders that are local, i thought i was alone out here... i think ive only seen 2 rats out here my whole life lol. theracedude is that ur 53 on ur avatar? if so i was all over that car at billetrproof ;) . well heres a few shots of my 53 "donna". shes still a ways away from hitting the road but one day... one day...

Attachments

• 1a.jpg
    1a.jpg
    34.5 KB · Views: 7
  • 1c.jpg
    1c.jpg
    31.4 KB · Views: 7
  • 1e.jpg
    1e.jpg
    38.1 KB · Views: 7
  • Multimed6.jpg
    Multimed6.jpg
    74.2 KB · Views: 13
What do you mean way down in Coral Springs, Fl? Several of us Fl. guys from here at RRR had cars at Billetproof. Donsrods, Racedude, and me that I know of.

i mean their isnt much rodding down here, but its good to see some locals. do u guys meet up at all?

I was just joking with you a bit because there are a few guys on the board from the area BanditLs-1. The Salvagerz Car Club has some gatherings every once in a while. They have members on the board here.

no worries gastrick, well if theirs a meet let me know id like to check out some local rods. race dude 4some reason im unable to email u pics, but i posted some on here on the 1st page check em out. heres ur ride at billetproof and this unknown 53 that i stood next to for a loong ass time and never got to meet the owner... owell still sweet

Attachments

• bproof1.jpg
    bproof1.jpg
    50.5 KB · Views: 9
  • bproof2.jpg
    bproof2.jpg
    45.3 KB · Views: 10
yep, thats my girl dressed in gold. i am sure or purdy sure that the other 53 is adam from "adams chop shop" in fort lauderdale. i have his cell if you need it.;)

Attachments

• CIMG2300[1].jpg
    CIMG2300[1].jpg
    168 KB · Views: 9
yea man i really dig ur ride. and no sh*it about the adam guy, i had seen a 53about 6months ago in ftlaud. by the beach and i thought that one might have been it, the dude driving was wearing a straw hat, does that sound like him? lol i just had some question on airbags since i want mine to be on the ground like that one is. what suspension do you have?

Welcome to the forum. Yep, you gotta watch out for the Rev.......he has like 22 user names on the HAMB and even though they keep tossing him out he still snoops over there. :D He's a piece of work for sure.

Your Chevy looks good, and I'm like you, I really think theracedudes is right on the money.

Maybe we'll see you at Turkey Run?

Don

I actually owned that 53 and sold it to Adam, he's a friend of mine. He did the airide after he bought it. It has the stock 53 rear and Mustang II front suspension. The wheels that are on it are 16 inchers that came off of my dad's 48 Pontiac.

And racedudes car is sweet. Got to meet him at Billetproof.

Latest posts

Back