New to forum

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rad

Hi guys looking forward to some help on a ratrod project I will be starting soon,looking @a early 50s Chevy cab to start with. I had 46 Chevy pickup when I was 16 now I'm 51 and in of need of others fix.w[;)

well thanks everyone for the nice welcome. ok if ur wondering why it took so long to get back to old trucks, i have 6 kids and 1 left in house. just had 2 weddings a month apart,1 girl the other aboy been abusy summer so far. love the old chevys had acouple in the past but never finished. looking forward to picking up trk cab and getting started. around here been hearing guys useing s10 frames for ratrod builds what do guys think on that. thanks again for the welcome see ya

welcome from New Hampshire when I first started thinking of building a rat I thought of going with a s10 but after seeing them and then seeing rats not on a s10 it changed everything and no s10 for me but to each his own.
enjoy it is a great place to hang out and look and learn

Latest posts

Back