New to Rat Rods but love'em just the same

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

R2r5388

I'm in North Carolina around the Mt Airy area. I've just acquired a shell of a '40 Ford Tudor Standard and plan to bring it back to life. Looking forward to learning and contributing where I can.

Been playing cars for over 40 years, owned a couple of EXXON stations back in the early 70's. Still in the car business just not the wrenching end of it. Fair amount of mechanical skills but lacking in body repair talent.

I like anything with wheels and an engine and aside from the '40 I have a 64 Avanti, a custom '84 El Camino and a 76 Chrysler New Yorker Brougham Coupe that's grandpa fresh with only 20500 miles ( 1000 of them I put on )

My goal is to build a car like I remember from my teenager days. I had a friend wth a 49 Merc that was always in process, primer, barely an interior and see through floors. Coolest kid in town...

Ernie

ahhhhhhhhhhh the old days :)

hi and welcome,

my ride in the early 80's, with no interior and lots of warts, was a 1966 chevelle 2 door post, wow, do l miss that car:(

Later[P

Latest posts

Back