New to site and to rat rods. Lovin it

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

josh_mattson

Hey im very very new to this. Im stationed up here in montana, Air Force. i have a 70' Ford f100 i picked up for 450 bucks with a 360 in her. so just lookin for some good information and ideas for this beast. will get some pics up soon this is the wifes laptop i had to send mine in to get fixed. The rat rod culture you guys have going on is amazing im loving everything that im seeing people do to these cars and trucks. Keep up the great work and crazy ideas.

Glad you found us, Josh. We're all waiting for pix of that P/U. There was a nice turquoise and white one running around here a few years ago. Plans ?

good to have you aboard lots of cool ideas on here and cool projects.You will see we REALLY like to see pictures here.

welcome to the site! have you heard-we like pics:D:D

those old ford trucks are really cool--i don't think you have to be radical with them to make a nice ride.....been workin on a buddy's 69 f-100, he's (spelled i am) gonna spray it with hotrod flatz flatblack and paint the roof/interior the original maroon-color when we get a chance....

hope to see your ride soon[P
HRP

70' f100 pics

here are some pics of the truck i am working on.

Attachments

• PIC_0025.JPG
    PIC_0025.JPG
    43.1 KB · Views: 5
  • PIC_0026.jpg
    PIC_0026.jpg
    66.7 KB · Views: 10
  • PIC_0028 - Copy.jpg
    PIC_0028 - Copy.jpg
    94.8 KB · Views: 5
  • PIC_0029 - Copy.jpg
    PIC_0029 - Copy.jpg
    128.3 KB · Views: 2
welcome Josh air force huh? means you are in great falls ,sorry ya can't hide on here !I spent many years in a town south of you, place called Bozeman welcome to RRR and be sure to post lots of pics [P

yeah good ole' great falls haha. yeah still havent decided if i want to go "extreme" with the truck and chop it all up or just slam it to the ground, throw some flat black on there and some white walls. Both paths include some serious engine work. thinking 351 W, with lots of goodies.Tough decision.?.?.?.?

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back