New to Site

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jugernot

Hello All, until recently I have been a muscle car guy. I recently picked up a 153 CI 4 cylinder Chevy II engine. The rarity of the motor is what sparked my interest, so I have thought about finding or building a small light two seat rat rod and throwing in the Chevy II motor for cruising around town. I'm a member of another forum for the 68 Chevy truck and received a lot of help from the members there. So I figured I do the same here.

Welcome aboard. The Chevy II "Iron Duke" is a cool little motor.....rare as a Chevy II motor but plentiful in old inboard boats. Should be able to find some cool speed equipment and finned covers etc. for it. Keep us posted.

Yep what SF said on engine. I had a Chevy II in 74 when I was 23 that had a Iron Duke 4 originally.
I promptly put a 300 327 in instead because [S well I was young and speed is all that counted :D
Welcome to the triple R enjoy yourself [cl Oh and pics are a must on this site not because we like em but, it's because we're addicted :eek:

Latest posts

Back