New to the board from Kansas

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kaboo

Hello all, I got this link from the KB site and thought I'd check it out. I am in the early stages of building a '38 Ford truck. I just picked it up a couple of weeks ago and hope to get rolling on it this weekend. I have never built a Rat but got the bug to build one about a year ago and purchased a '35 Ford sedan. I saw Boneheads truck on the KB and knew a truck was what I had to have. So the sedan is on the back burner and the truck is job 1.

Welcome!!!

Kaboo,
Welcome to the forum & make u're self @ home! Lots of truckers around these parts & of course we're gonna wanna see some fotos of yours!

BoB

I think it worked.

38 Ford 020.jpg

We'll have to get together for coffee sometime when the weather gets a little warmer. And we can find some frre time.

The fenders are creased pretty bad in the front but I don't plan on using them. The cab is in really good shape, I plan to Z the back and I have a drop axle for the front. Probably put a small block chevy in it because that's what I have the most parts laying around for. I didn't get a bed since it was a 1 ton but that will be pretty easy to fab (short).

Latest posts

Back