New to this site, Just Hey..!

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sweet!

Crafter,
Welcome to the forum & gotta say... sweet rides!!! Make u're self @ home & feel free 2 join rat in!!!

BoB

humble

Metal crafter is being a little humble. I know him and he has built of of the nicest street rods i have ever seen. His ability with a torch and hammer are the best.

Dave, have not seen you in a while, i need you to come by the house and show me how to hammer out the dents in my truck.

do you still have my e mail? if not PM me and i will give it to you.

Pablo

Welcome. Tell us about the 3 window, that car is the nuts!!

The 3 window is NOT a 3 window at all. It is a 1935 Ford Roadster with a lift off top whittled out of a 35 5-window coupe top. No need to use a 3-window top to do it, all the metal is in the 5-window too, thank you Henry..! The dash in this roadster is a 49 Ford with 15" out of it to fit, 40 column and wheel. Motor is a 53 Merc, with twin 97's on an Eddie Meyer intake. All that is Roadster on this car came from the continent of Australia. You may also see me cruzin around in an Australian 1935 Ford Roadster Utility "Ute", or my son's 35 Ford Phantom Vicky, or perhaps on a 41 Knucklehead... Options make life worth living, eh...?

The WA State Patrol is a 51 Ford, still owned by Washington state. Very sweet car, if you don't have to look at it in the rear veiw mirror...! This photo was at a benifit car show for the Police and WA state patrol. I was the only one who asked for the photo opp.

Latest posts

Back