NEW TOY for me!

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mr.Gussett

Yep... he can do it!
Live in the hilly country of Chillicothe Ohio.
Well, my wife and I got back a good tax return this year so I told her how bad I hated working laying on the floor and ........................................
It's an EAGLE 9000 lbs And I want to thank Bill (myoldtrucks) for being here to help me all the way on the install!Thanks Bill!:D

Attachments

• 006.jpg
    006.jpg
    96.6 KB · Views: 151
  • 007.jpg
    007.jpg
    85.7 KB · Views: 97
i'm with Sniper on this one--lotsa new friends.........:D:D

hey, by the way, i was wonderin' when you'd show us how to operate that thing.....friend[cl[cl

Congrats. It's amazing how much easier it seems to work on the bottom of a car/truck when it's on a lift. There's so much more room to work.

Well, my wife and I got back a good tax return this year so I told her how bad I hated working laying on the floor and ........................................
It's an EAGLE 9000 lbs And I want to thank Bill (myoldtrucks) for being here to help me all the way on the install!Thanks Bill!:D

NONE to worry, my friend! It is gonna be nice to have access to.....[cl

A lift is a must have. Im so used to working on one at work and when I come home any thing I do on the ground feels like the bigest pain in the ... I cant wait to get one.

Good thing is that will pay for its self in so many ways.

Cool new toy and id like to know how you got that tag i tried to get one for my model t that read rat t but they refused said using rat was derogatory beats me but they would not have it.

Latest posts

Back