New Triple R Fan In North Texas

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CrashTestDummy

Hi guys, stumbled onto this site while surfing for Texas rat rods. Read all 20 pages of Bonehead's '39 Chevy build (great work, btw!) and viewed several additional forum threads. Seems like a great place.

My name is Fred B. and I currently live in north Texas (DFW area), though I spent just over half my life in Oregon (shout out to 42Chevy and other Oregonians!).

I don't currently have a rod or project, but I hope to start on a rat rod one of these days. Until that proverbial ship comes in I have to be content with an occasional outing in my brother's '32 Roadster and the good company and knowledge shared here on RRR!

PS -- Anyone in the DFW area know of any local rat rod clubs/websites?

Fred B.

Hey glad you found us and until you find a project of your own we shure wouldn't mind seeing some pictures of that 32

I thought about that when I made my post but I need to get my brother to email me some more recent photos than the ones I have as the car has changed a lot over the years. I'll hit him up soon and post a few here when I can. Thanks for the warm welcome!

Fred B.

Welcome!

Crashtestdummy,
Welcome to the triple R, a great place to hang out!

ISore

Latest posts

Back