New Ty-rees

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lowbuckrats

Just put some Coker Classics on the wagon. Got 'em for $100 bucks for 5 tires from a dude who switched to radials. I think they really capture the look I am after. I also brushed some Penetrol on the body for preservation. The car has that "Classy Rat" look now if there is such a thing...enjoy

Attachments

• ww01.jpg
    ww01.jpg
    139.3 KB · Views: 57
  • ww02.jpg
    ww02.jpg
    139 KB · Views: 41
  • ww03.jpg
    ww03.jpg
    101 KB · Views: 36
  • ww04.jpg
    ww04.jpg
    139.1 KB · Views: 41
  • ww05.jpg
    ww05.jpg
    149.1 KB · Views: 47
Looks great, but I would paint the wheels black and run some Spider caps...or at least pull the wheels and paint the hubs...the Penetrol does wonders doesn't it.

Thanx guys for compliments. I gonna leave the wheels red as they contrast nice with the interior. I am also gonna leave the stock ride height as I drive this car daily on pot hole ridden' roads around here. I did put some chrome lug nuts on tonite though...

Looks great, but I would paint the wheels black and run some Spider caps...QUOTE]

But of course you would TI! or bullet caps, or bullets and caps...Lol! Just kidding TI. I think it would look good as well. [cl

Attachments

• ti 1.jpg
    ti 1.jpg
    72.5 KB · Views: 5
  • ti 5.jpg
    ti 5.jpg
    60.3 KB · Views: 5
  • ti 3.jpg
    ti 3.jpg
    99.4 KB · Views: 5
  • ti 2.jpg
    ti 2.jpg