New Type of Rat Rod

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dmw56

Busted and Rusted on Route 66
While I was staring at the F1 the other day I got side tracked and started to stare at the lawn tractor. Hmmmm, what if I painted the wheels red, the body flat black, put some pipes on it, a bomber seat...... Anybody got a Rat Tractor?

004-16.jpg

Look up a Pennsylvania Panzer before you chop up the daily... uh... mower :D

They were born some what of a hot rod with a Briggs 8 horse and a Chrysler 8.25 rear :eek: .

When I was a Kid we had 3.5 acres of lawn to mow, and after my Dad died it was my job. I talked my Mom into buying a riding mower from Sears, and we didn't have it a week before I pulled the fenders off and substituted a straight water pipe for the muffler. :D I used to pull wheelies with it, and it wasn't until Sears started to refuse to fix it under warranty that I figured I better take it easy on it or I would be pushing one again.:D:D

Good thing they didn't let me near spray cans of flat black, or it would have been the first rat mower in history.

Don

cool

Pete has a rat riding mower - I'll have to take a pic or two of it.

I used to do wheelies on my grandfather's mower - it was one of those rear-engined ones.

440shorty

Latest posts

Back