newb from missouri

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Drowzysleeper

hey guys 24yo checking in. i saw my wifes uncles rat and fell in love with the whole concept, i ready everything i can before i start a project car i really in to the 40s pickups. really looking to learning alot here, and grateful this site is here.

Welcome Drowzysleeper to RR from NC. Be sure to post plenty of pic's when you get started and do be afraid to ask questions, tons of knowledge on here from these guys. Good luck.

24 year old. Texting lingo.

Get some metal, get a hammer, and start poundin'!

....and take some pics. :D We like pictures.

thanks everyone for the greeting. im actually a honda guy but i really lookong to building my first v8. i like being different so i cant wait to start my rat either i will def. keep a pic timeline my wife is a camera freak.

thanks again ive already learned alot just by searching after i looked at a few build ive gotten really intersted in the rat rods i cant wait to start my own

Welcome, Im a Missouri newb here myself with a 40's model truck. What's your where abouts ? Im in south west MO.... Maybe I can help you find something to start with...

im located in warrenton its west of wentzville.where is the best place around here to find a whole vehicle? im on a big budget right now

Latest posts

Back