newb from west central ohio

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chop_shop

Hello from Ohio. I've been building a t-bucket for about 7 months. Here are few pics.

Attachments

• rat rod pictures 001.jpg
    rat rod pictures 001.jpg
    121.5 KB · Views: 20
  • rat rod pictures 006.jpg
    rat rod pictures 006.jpg
    140.1 KB · Views: 15
  • rat rod pictures 003.jpg
    rat rod pictures 003.jpg
    124.2 KB · Views: 14
  • rat rod pictures 005.jpg
    rat rod pictures 005.jpg
    114 KB · Views: 12
hey man !!!! looks good! and ya can see the ground to!!! uh i think there was like 3 feet of snow when i was there! :Dglad to seee ya finish it! tell tony i said hello!!

Welcome Chop Shop.....yep, that's a T bucket..kool. We'll need more information on that rack and pinion, like how it's mounted and how it works!!..:D

Welcome Chop Shop.....yep, that's a T bucket..kool. We'll need more information on that rack and pinion, like how it's mounted and how it works!!..:D

The rack is out of 2002 chevy metro. Had to cut out lower section of firewall to use the factory mount bosses, and it works great.I'll post more pics later.

Welcome to RRR, thats a very cool t bucket RPU and some more details would be great,always something to new to see and learn from.

Thanks to everybody. This is the best forum ever. Next nice day will get better detail pics. Yes that is motorcycle links welded together for the windshield frame. You can't realy see but the radiator is in the bed(copper pipes run on right side).

Latest posts

Back