Newb Intro

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mack

My name's Charlie. I'm a helicopter mechanic by trade. I'm starting on a 46 Ford PU I just got and looking for some inspiration. Glad to be here.

welcome to the RRR, charlie! got a 46 myself, you can see some of it on a thread called "pics from the preachers shop"

I think this is the best roddin forum around--great people, good advice, encouragement when needed, and of course cool cars/trucks !!
show us a few pics of your project, and even some of those helicopters you work on:D:cool:

WElcome!!!

Mack,
Welcome to the forum... glad u found us! Make u're self @ home & feel free to join rat in!!!'

BoB

Welcome.......

Welcome to the site Mack.
Post some project photos when you can and enjoy the site.. '22

weclome to the site

Attachments

• warning.jpg
    warning.jpg
    15.8 KB · Views: 4
Thanks y'all. I'm spending alot of time just reading through everything and I've already got some good ideas on what I'm gonna do with my 46. Seems like a cool crowd here. I'll post up some pics here in a couple weeks when I get some real progress done.

Wow! That is sweet!!!!! Shoulda left the tunes off the vid so we could hear the roar better. Does the front ever come up? You get any frame bend/twist or do you have it boxed or something? Looked solid.

...and fast.

Welcome to RRR, Mack. No need to wait to put up pics of your 46. We like to see 'em from the beginning. From your locale, could I venture to guess your an Army helo mech ? Screaming Eagle ?? Have a son that's a Blackhawk crew chief with the 4th.

I work on Army helo's, but I'm not in the military anymore. I'm on the 160th SOAR side of base. And to clarify, the video of the '66 shows the previous owner's setup. I bought it from him as a roller. It needs some attention before I will bring it out to play.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back