newbe from ford country KY

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

outlawford

im new to this whole computer thing but im learnin im 39 with 3 kids my wife and i have been arond old cars since we were kids, her dad ran a salvage yard for 40 years and i come from a long line of mechanics, we have had shoebox fords that were in her dads yard to 50's model trucks to late 60's mopars but i am embarking on a new journey at this time im looking for and buying cars that were les well known and from an era that i remember as a kid, 60's and 70's it seems that most folks today whant the big goofy rims and the loud music but what happened to things like flowmasters, baby moons, mooneyes, blue dots in the taillights those things are still cool, and on the right ride there priceless, im working on a few different rides now 1 my favorite is a 73 ltd 2 door ht ya dont see many of them anymore, and when you do there not very appealing, so long story short im gonna try my hardest to change that around here.
i have my own opinion as to what a rat rod is and i dont know if my choice of cars fit the bill but i know that there is not 1 other 73 ltd like mine in the world, because i built it my way with the things i like and thought were cool and that makes it unique

welcome to the site! fond of the blue oval myself, though not as "die-hard" as i used to be.....:eek:

one of my first "hot rod" memories is of cruising down the hi-way in a 73 ltd 2 dr ht. - black on black, 400 and a set of slotted mags....i was about 5 :D dad was driving--i remember getting pinned to the seat as he'd kick it down to pass someone......[ddev

get some pics up when ya can--:cool::cool:

HI welcome to RRR. My first real car was a 76 LTD , 2 door HT,black with white interior,351 Modified.That was an awesome car,but they have pretty well diappeared. Had some great times in that car!Good luck with yours and post some pics.

Latest posts

Back