Newbe in Redding Ca.

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shockley_67

Hi all, I am not completely new to the sight been lurking for a bit and decided to join so i could tap the knoledge of everyone with the questions that i will have with my build. this is not my first build but my first ground up. i was lucky and found out my bosses father-in-law had a fairly complete 41 ford 1ton WITH the title that i was able to pick up for what i think was a good deal. like most everyone else i am only using the cab and a few other pieces and am going to part out the rest. i have acumulated much of the suspention pieces and went to Turloc for the first time 2 weeks ago and came home with a nice set of 35 ford spokes. so now i just need the tubing and i will be on my way to having a roller. :D
Scott.

Welcome to the site glad ya quit lurking makes us uncomfortable [ddev
Don't ya just love it when ya find something that close :cool:
Enjoy the place and start a build thread as soon as ya can and please lots of pics [P

Welcome to the site Scott...get that build thread started and post some pictures of what you've got. It's kind of like an unofficial cost of admission! :D

Just kidd'n, but we do like pictures..

-Troy

thanks evryone. i am sensing a common thing here. everyone wants pics!!! the only ones i have are of the truck the way i found it and disassembly. nothing with the building yet. now that life has slowed a little hopefully that will change in the next week or so. should i post a pic here or just start a thread in the build section?
scott

hey welcome to the RRR! 20 years ago I road tripped with a horse rancher down from Klamath Falls OR to Redding CA to pick up a 56 Chevy 2 ton stake body and a caddy. Needless to say it was a long trip home! Fun times though! Beautiful contry. [cl

Thanks Mike, Been checking your build out as you have posted. very nice, would like to check it out in person some time.
i tried to start a thread and post pics of my truck but aparently the pictures in my file are to big to upload:mad: i am not real good with a computer so i called my son who is at sac state to help me out over the phone but he was at raquet ball practice so its not going to happen tonght.

Latest posts

Back