newbie from arkansas

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

five-oh

Hi, guys. Name's Bob and as you could guess from the screen name, I'm a cop. I'll also tell you up front that I'm a HAMB'er, I just happen to like all rides and don't necessarily think that "ratrod" is a bad word. You might say I'm stalking hillbillychopper, as I've talked to him on killbillet before and, while I haven't met him, I talked with one of his co-workers today who put me onto this site.:D My current ride is a '46 Chevy truck that's on an S10 frame with the 4 banger/5 speed. I also currently have a '64 Rambler wagon that I'm considering selling. I tend to lurk more than post, hopefully I'll meet some of you around.

Welcome 5-0, where exactly is Hattieville? Im up around the Hardy area, and we also have a few in the mtn home and searcy area, and in between lol.

This is a great site with a bunch of great folks, i think you'll enjoy it.

Ok, I'm trying to upload some pics of the truck and the Rambler. The Rambler is a '64 American model and I'm negotiating a possible trade on it for a '55 taildragger kustom Plymouth Belvedere- we'll see if that works out ,as the owner and I have just started emailing pics back and forth. The truck is a '46 that was put onto a '94 frame and kept the S10's running gear. I've driven it for the last 7 or 8 months. I bought it as a running driving truck and have simply added my touch to it- took it from grey primer to black, lost a set of Crager SS wheels and put red steelies on it, added a set of G78's, recovered the interior with Mexican blankets on the doors and covering the seat. Maybe a little cliche, but I like the look of it so, as I told everyone on the HAMB, I'll just deal with any bashing.:D It's becoming my wife's favorite toy as well, which is why I'm wanting to trade the wagon for something she will drive- she doesn't like the wagon. Oh, and Hattieville is located about 12 miles north of Morrilton- I'm one of their local cops.:) Last pic is what the '46 looked like when I got it.

Attachments

• 46THREEQUARTER.jpg
    46THREEQUARTER.jpg
    85.6 KB · Views: 16
  • wagononslots.jpg
    wagononslots.jpg
    3.8 KB · Views: 10
  • threequarterwagonpic.bmp
    49.9 KB · Views: 3
  • wagoncremewheel.jpg
    wagoncremewheel.jpg
    85.6 KB · Views: 9
  • 1946 chevy2.jpg
    1946 chevy2.jpg
    98 KB · Views: 16
Last edited:
welcome to the site! from cave city AR (near batesville) love what you've done to your old truck -great improvements! i guess since living near morrilton you are very familiar with the petit jean swap meet and such......

maybe some of us arkies can get together sometime.......:)

Latest posts

Back