Newbie from IL

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tyster36

Hey guys and gals. I've been lerking around and thought i'd better join up and post up my junk. I used to have a 31 Tudor that i ratted out and end up selling it to Doveman over on Killbillet. Went a few years messing with some of my other cars. Awhile back i heard of this 36 International cab for sale about 10 miles from me. So i wnet and looked. They guy tolbe me it was a 35. After researching and finding out that 36 was the first year for a all steel door, i called him and went and bought it. gave $800 for it. Anyways, i'll start a thread in the right section here soon. Thanks for having me. Hope i will gain and pass along knowledge from RRR.
My 36
36IHRatRod005.jpg

Tyster
My 73, and 72 Camaro's
vicsf150012-1-1.jpg

09-04-10454_w-1-1.jpg

Welcome to RRR!

Nice find on the truck. Looks like its in solid condition too. That looks to be some heavy muscle you got there!

Where at in IL?

Welcome!
At least you came out the closet right off the line with the muscle cars.[cl[dr;)
The truck is a great find and looks like a good start.

welcome to the RRR. nice stuff all around. Don't let em fool ya. most of us have a muscle car or 2 squirreled away some where![cl

I'd have to load them back up. I sold that car 4 years ago. The only car my wife was bummed out about me selling. She thinks my truck is going to be neat as well. More safety involved in the truck. That car was bare bones for sure. Go over on Kilbillet and search Doveman. He bought it from me.

Latest posts

Back