Newbie from Indianapolis

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TaylorHotRods

Hello everyone, ( tony) newbie to the site. Looks like a great place,with some cool people and projects. I am not new to the hot rod scene but new to Rat Rods.. simply put.. I love them... I own and operate Taylor Hot Rods. Usually I build resto-mods, mild customs,and restorations. I specialize,in fabrication,and paint and body...Found this site, after becoming the owner of a 47 dodge truck.. can't wait for the end of the holidays to get started on it.. I will post pictures when I get home.I am currently on my mobile... .

Last edited:
Welcome Tony we're glad to have ya.
You're only gettin off not postin pics because you're on your cell [P

Jim

Welcome from Michigan

Been to Indy....visited the Slippery Noodle blues bar...had a great time...nice to have ya here......Waiting for the pics [P

I know its against the norm...but my current Hot Rod
sweet pea 4.JPG

sweet pea5.JPG

The best part of it all..well for me Anyways....
Taylor and DAddy cleaning Sweet Pea .jpg

IMAG0383.jpg

IMAG0384.jpg

IMAG0386.jpg

IMAG0387.jpg

The 47 in all its Glory...Its really a solid piece and I cant wait to get started on it...I have a Customer's 70 Cutlass to get knocked out..And then a quickie on my Wife's 49 Fleetline Deluxe...I may sneak the Dodge in before her's though...Plans are basically have Ronnie,from old tin rods to built me a rectangle 2x3 or 2x4 chassis..I have a 402 from my Cheyenne (posted above).and its original 4 speed as well...as far as Front Suspension, I am not certain... Rear I will do a 4link...Most of the other stuff...I will figure out as it comes together...Defiantly not touching the Cab, outside wise anyways.other than glass and handles ...Thanks and I look forward to learning here and sharing what I may know....Tony. P

Latest posts

Back