Newbie from Iowa

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

goodlookin

Hi I'm Steve they call me the goodlookin one (If you were to see my brothers you would know the reason for this). I have always had to drive the old rusty cars even when rust wasn't cool. I live Spencer Iowa an own a salvage yard with many old cars and pick ups. My first love is 1963 Plymouths then to the old Dodge trucks and pick ups. In our shop we have two rat rods one we worked on steady for a while then lost interest in then move on to other projects and one that gets worked on on weekends.

Great to have you Steve ( I'm not calling you goodlookin ) How bout some pics of some of those old cars. We love pics. Instead of calling you goodlookin I'll just call you're bros the ugly ones. LOL Welcome to RRR

Great to have you Steve ( I'm not calling you goodlookin ) How bout some pics of some of those old cars. We love pics. Instead of calling you goodlookin I'll just call you're bros the ugly ones. LOL Welcome to RRR

....... what he said. By the way, welcome, Steve. Gotta see some yard pix.

Welcome to the triple R Steve. Another Iowan to the site, and not that far from me either. I live up in Sibley. You'll enjoy it here, good people and good info. Show us some pics of the ratrods we are all picture junkies here:D.

Seems like most of the Iowa rat rodders are in the northwest. Welcome to RRR from the east side of the state.

Here is a few of the Rat rods we are working on in our shop I do have lot more pictures of my old cars and trucks that are sitting out side of and some that we have finished. If you want to see them. I also have a 1945 chevy school bus camper and a 1952 GMC Greyhound if you want to see pictures.

Attachments

• John's Rat 01.jpg
    John's Rat 01.jpg
    78.1 KB · Views: 46
  • John's Rat 02.jpg
    John's Rat 02.jpg
    88.1 KB · Views: 37
  • My diesel Rat parts from 8 vehicles so far.jpg
    My diesel Rat parts from 8 vehicles so far.jpg
    104 KB · Views: 42
  • Steve's 8 door a100.jpg
    Steve's 8 door a100.jpg
    80.3 KB · Views: 33
Goodlookin,
Welcome to the triple R, great place to hang out. Looks like you got some great projects. Love the van!

ISore

Welcome goodlookin steve from the upper Ocheyedan area. Spencer salvage yard...competition of the mighty Vander Haag's?? Or are you incahoots with them?[S

For those of you who aren't familiar with Spencer, it is the host of the largest county fair in the nation.[P

I'm not sure if I am doing this correctly but here I go.[S[S If you know where Vanderhaag's in Spencer is my business is right across the fence to the north in fact there are places where there is no fence. They are very good to us. I do sell to John Vanderhaag quite a few old trucks for his museum in Sanborn Ia. As for the County Fair here, my older brother Phil (who got shorted on the looks) is in charge of it.:D:D

Latest posts

Back