Newbie from RIchmond,VA.

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey all. Famous Tater here from Richmond, VA. Actually from mechanicsville, va but not many know or realize where mechanicsville is? Anyway, 39 years young, been in street rodding for 34 years now (yes, since I was 5). Into anything hot rod related. Prefer the "traditional" & "rat rod" lifestyle as opposed to the high dollar look but, totally appreciate that too (that would be my dad's style and cars). Hope to make contact with some other Virginian's and make some new friends as well.
Current ride is a 53 Chevy P/U.

Welcome!!!

Tater,
Welcome to the triple R. Think you'll like it here!

ISore

Nother Virginian here

Welcome Tater.....I live in Victoria Va.. it's in the boon docks not far from Fort Picket. Will try to go to the car show at the" Showplace" next weekend, maybe see ya there?
Fuzz

Thank you to all!! I appreciate the kind words.
My brother came by to take some new pics this weekend and hope to get them on here in the coming week.

For now, you guys & gals can check out my fam's rides on our site: tilleysspeedandcustoms.com

Take care.

Welcome to RRR, Tater. Good to have another AD'er. By far the best rodding site on the web.

Latest posts

Back