Newbie from Saskatchewan Canada

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

essexrat

Hey there...Just a quick intro...I've been into cars all my life(all 35 years), and don't plan on stopping. At this time I've got a 57 Chev 210 2 door post that I want to build into a gasser type of ride, a 4 door 57 210 post which will supply some badley needed parts for the 2 door, two 1930 Essex 2 door coaches, a 29 Essex 4 door coach and 2 28 Essex 4 door coaches...The Essex's are all basically for parts, but still have tons of good pieces left. I plan on building a ratrod out of one of the 30's, just something to turn some heads. Great site by the way, and look forward to checking it out from time to time. Later!

essex

hi they all sound good .I have a 29 essex coupe in parts so far mint doors still with all the fctory original paint all glass trim back finders what is left of the trunk lid [ rot ] .Plans are to run 1951 to a 1959 6 cyl GMC 302 with 270 rods crank and pistons and a 5 speed out of a 85 s10 or camaro same bolt pattern.Now for all of your essexs i am looking for the top and inside piece of a door ,it would be the part that u would take off to get the door glass out would u have any or know where i could get one .Put lots of pictures on and send me some thanks

Wow...I haven't been on this site for a few years...kinda lost it in the shuffle of life...Sorry:eek: I've since moved from Saskatchewan and moved to Southern Manitoba...Still got the Essex's...infact, just hauled one of my 30's up this way this past weekend. Still got the 57's, but I've built up the collection a bit with a cherry 52 Pontiac Fleetleader Deluxe ( Canadian) Also, I'm a member of the Riff Raff Car Club out of Winnipeg...Crazy how much things have changed in the last few years...anyway, I hear you guys might want to see some pics? Well here goes...a few anyway...sorry they took way too long....Later. p.s. the first pic is of a few of our club cars at a recent show...

Attachments

• riff raff old.jpg
    riff raff old.jpg
    98.5 KB · Views: 10
  • IMG_0013a.jpg
    IMG_0013a.jpg
    100 KB · Views: 7
  • 57_chevy_pic1.jpg
    57_chevy_pic1.jpg
    123.2 KB · Views: 6
  • 57_chevy_pictures_003.jpg
    57_chevy_pictures_003.jpg
    97.9 KB · Views: 5
  • IMG_0184.jpg
    IMG_0184.jpg
    133.9 KB · Views: 9
  • IMG_0185_1.jpg
    IMG_0185_1.jpg
    132.1 KB · Views: 8
Thank you for the pics,been wait'n three long years for those.:) glad your back we was about to put together a posse to look for ya,,,,or at least your cars
welcome to RRR

Latest posts

Back