newbie from the desert

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Careful, first you are just looking, then before you know it, you look around and you own 10 or 12 junk cars and half your time is spent elbow deep in greese, with welding burns, and busted knuckles..... it is a wonderful life.

Welcome to the site.

Welcome.......

Welcome, willysrod.
Look around, ask questions and enjoy the site.
But, you have to post photos when you get that project.. :D '22

Careful, first you are just looking, then before you know it, you look around and you own 10 or 12 junk cars and half your time is spent elbow deep in greese, with welding burns, and busted knuckles..... it is a wonderful life.

Welcome to the site.

welcome to the site,, i sense addiction nearing over load,, lol right bonehead:D

Welcome to RRR, willysrod. Enjoy the site & keep us posted when you find that project.

I have projects, just not geared towards this board, yet.
1953 chevy 5 window truck planning on finish building a 427 bbc with a tunnel ram dual carb, turbo 400 until I get a 4 or 5 speed
1961 mercury meteor 800 2 dr with post I am planning for a '60's style custom
1962 pontiac tempest 4 door with the original slant 4 cylinder and rope drive tranny. undecided about how that one will turn out.
1963 oldsmobile super 88 holiday. everything is stock for now so no reason to change it.
and what I was told was the rear sheet metal of a '27 lincoln. wheel wells with the suiside door post back. not much to work with, but if I build a rat that will be my start.
pics to come later. thanks for the welcome.

Wow how things change when time flies. Projects shifted got rid of got new ones. Now i ditched the 53 chevy truck build, cut up the cab traded the frame with a different cab for a 1958 chevy truck sold for a grand. At one time i had sheetmetal for a 27 chevy coupe, sold that. Got a 1947 chevy cab over. Got a 1947 chevy 3 window truck i drive everyday, just got a 1949 chevy truck, still have the 62 pontiac tempest. No more meteor. Had a 63 oldsmobile super 88 i bought for the wife and she said it was too long, sold that one.

Well i am keeping the 47 forever and i will restore that one. I already told my wife not to buy me a coffin i already did.

Welcome from Southeast Michigan..

Nice to have ya.......we'll just call ya Looky Lou....or not....lol..Everything is geared toward this board......we don't discriminate on any ride.....that's why it's a great site....[cl

Latest posts

Back