newbie here...

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PORKCHOP

they call me porkchop and im not forsure why. i have a 55 pontiac chieftian moredoor. i work in a salvage yard that deals with late model stuff. But my boss is into old cars also, so i get to play and get them so they can sell em and bikes too. i use to be more into muscle cars but now im all about low and slow...

lata,porkchop

Elvis has left my body!

I was channeling Elvis the other nite & all of a sudden Elvis left my body & I sure felt like a porkchop! Welcome PC!!! Make u're self @ home & feel free to join rat in!

BoB

a few pics...

1.jpg

tn.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

Welcome

Good to have you here. Stick around, there lots of guys here just willing to share their knowledge. And this is a good thing! :D Oh and nice Pontiac, I always liked the 5-6-7 Pontiacs, Olds and Buicks better than the Chevys.

photos

Hey prok chop when you re size your photos for the web page click on medium so the photos are a little bigger. welcome.

Pablo

BBQ'd

I like my porkchops BBQ'd! :D:D:D Welcome to RRR and I definitely love that Poncho! Great bunch of guys here!

ISore

thanks for the "welcome". yeah i know i could of made the pics bigger, but i didnt want u guys to "hate" on it to bad...lol. actually thats the size i saved them at,and didnt feel like resizing them. but soon as the snow melts away for good this year, i will get some more big pics...

Latest posts

Back