newbie in GA

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LILPHAT

My name is Matt i live middle ga area, i have really fallin in love with the rat rods its going to be nice to make something that does not have to be perfect, my first project is going to be a 35 to 37 ford cab ( not sure of the year). my buddy found it in a man woods. it is in bad shape but i get to work on my metalworking skills. my skills aint to good right now hope to learn alot

You gotta get some pictures of that posted! Nothin' like a weed find. Hope you don't have to cut any trees out of it. Welcome to RRR!

Lilphat, welcome aboard my brother. You see, I too am getting ready to build a
'35 Ford cab. Post some pics, if I can't pin the year, someone on this site most definitly can. Check out Deathsleds build, it is really cool. There is another one going together as a uni-body with a radical chop that you will definitly find interesting.

yep, def. some cool old ford-cabbed ratrods being built around here.....
get us some pics (ya know we can't read to good around here) and welcome to the site!

need some help

how do you post pics on this site i am new to these forums and not to sure how to do things

you will learn more here than you ever thought possible , this is a great forum , with a lot of quality builders online all the time . good luck on your project !

Welcome to RRR from NC.

In the reply window slide it down to you see "manage attachments" below it and click on it. From there click on browse. From there you can post pictures from your files and then click upload.

Good luck, looking forward to seeing your pix.

these are not the best but to have some better ones soon

Attachments

• ford 10.jpg
    ford 10.jpg
    5.4 KB · Views: 5
  • ford7.jpg
    ford7.jpg
    5.3 KB · Views: 4

Latest posts

Back