newby from OK.

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Foster

Hi I am new here, just found the site today and had to sign up. I have amore than a few rides :) and will post pics later tonight as time permits. Glad I found the site and I look forward to bs'ing with this group.

Rob

I am new too, and have found several of the guys here to be prying, and a little overly curious as to what tools I have in my garage. But overall I would say they are a helpful lot. :eek:

Welcome to the site.

Welcome Okie! Moore - if my mind service me right is South of OK City, right?
Moved away (from Collinsville, OK) back in 1971
Any-way Glad to have you!

I am new too, and have found several of the guys here to be prying, and a little overly curious as to what tools I have in my garage. But overall I would say they are a helpful lot. :eek:

Mr Bonehead,
Not interested in any tools but was wonderin' if u had a "special place" where u kept all the keys?!? :D

Welcome Foster,
Glad u found us... make u're self @ home & feel free to join rat in!!! :D

BoB

Welcome to RRR, Foster. You found a lively, fun group here. We now await pics of your rides. My wife's from OKC & she lived in Moore years ago. Not sure exactly where but, here old house was leveled in the '99 outbreak.

Welcome to the site.

Got a daughter living in Moore, her hubby is in the Air Force.

LOL.....Help her locate me a Fathers Day present out there. Oh, any ole tin will do:D. :rolleyes:Wonder if she will ship????:cool:

LMAO thanks guys for the welcome! Glad to hear some folks are close since I never get to see any rats here in OKC (at least not very often).Anyone that is local and wants a beer is welcome to come by my shop at night or the weekends when I am there.

I have a 66 bug ratrod - 350/t56 5 speed, chopped, roadster, model A front, camaro posi rear, open pipes - low, loud and a blast to drive

71 SS chevelle original dealer drag car that is now street legal and awaiting paint and a new motor - pulled the 383 and have a 496 on alky going in. :)

70 Nova drag car - Alky/Nitrous 496 mostly fiberglass and lexan and very fast and a blast to drive

79 short step side pro streeter red with flames up the front and many other mods

69 Camaro restomod 350/350 satin black with light grey stripes on torque thrusts

48 Chevy business coupe ratall original

Last edited:
Welcome to the site.

Got a daughter living in Moore, her hubby is in the Air Force.

LOL.....Help her locate me a Fathers Day present out there. Oh, any ole tin will do:D. :rolleyes:Wonder if she will ship????:cool:

Oh we can surely find something good. :) I know where a large stash of goodies is 2 hours from here that covers ten acres. :) I am sure I can find her a cool treat for ya.

few pics and i will dig out pics of all cars as time permits.

Attachments

• prostreettruck009.jpg
    prostreettruck009.jpg
    131.5 KB · Views: 3
  • prostreettruck003.jpg
    prostreettruck003.jpg
    129.2 KB · Views: 4
  • prostreettruck010.jpg
    prostreettruck010.jpg
    160.9 KB · Views: 3
  • IMG00053sml.JPG
    IMG00053sml.JPG
    4.9 KB · Views: 5
  • IMG_4688.JPG
    IMG_4688.JPG
    152.2 KB · Views: 4
My baby - which is currently undergoing paint and body work :( Miss her and have not drove her in a year thanks to a body guy that did noting to her for 7 months.

Attachments

• 71chevelle.jpg
    71chevelle.jpg
    41.2 KB · Views: 8
Copper Nova I think I forgot to list earlier. This car was just at Pinks in Tulsa and has the motor out right now for a freshen up,

Attachments

• 100_5530.jpg
    100_5530.jpg
    85.5 KB · Views: 2
  • 100_5528.jpg
    100_5528.jpg
    128.3 KB · Views: 2
  • 100_5532.jpg
    100_5532.jpg
    108.4 KB · Views: 5
  • bsrnovalid.JPG
    bsrnovalid.JPG