news from Cornfield Customs

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cornfield customs

I have some great new from the shop. thanks to great customers, and supporters from all over, we have been able to expand as a business into a much larger, and nicer facility. The new shop almost triples our old work space, with a show room, and separate office space. I just wanted to give everyone a heads up on the move and good news, thanks to everyone for your support over the years. i will post some pics as i get settled into the new place and start building again. here are some pics from the first day of the move.

DSCN4552.jpg

DSCN4551-1.jpg

DSCN4550-2.jpg

DSCN4553.jpg

DSCN4555.jpg

DSCN4557.jpg

DSCN4556.jpg

thanks guys, i will miss the atmosphere of my old building but that place was full of problems, and the new one will be a huge step forward in building a life long successful business

congrats man! im sure you will be turning out top notch work from the new space in no time

the new address is 1591 state route 28, loveland Oh 45140. it is about 15 minutes away from the old shop.

mr gusset i think it is about the same distance for you guys, you would just have to jump on 28 instead of 50 the whole way, come on out when ever you get the chance

here is an update on the new shop as of today, coming together nicely. snapped some pics that i thought you guys would really enjoy lol. shop and show room

DSCN4558.jpg

DSCN4559.jpg

DSCN4560.jpg

DSCN4562.jpg

DSCN4563.jpg

DSCN4564.jpg

DSCN4565.jpg

New Shop

WOW Looks great. Let us know when you get the doors open for visitors. It would be a nice ride up to check it out, and just to get away. If there is any thing we can do please let us know.

Ans keep the pics coming. [P

52 fordman

congratulations on the new shop. when i saw all the windows i was thinking if it was my shop i'd have a car in there. i looked today and you had the rail in there, i bet it looks cool from the outside.

Shop looks great! I thought the old digs was way cool...but that is progress for ya! We WILL be down, hopefully before the Pumpkin Run....congrats, Mike!!!

I too thought the old shop was cool but looks like you will have no problem making this shop even cooler and filling it with your personal style.

Latest posts

Back